Google Analytics is a web analytics service that helps businesses to collect, track and analyze their data and assess the performance of various business aspects like marketing campaigns, content, and products.
Benefits of Google Analytics
- It is free of cost to use.
- It helps businesses to visualize their data in the form of charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and more.
- It collects real-time data and allows you to analyze data over any specified period. I.e. monthly, weekly, daily, quarterly, etc.
- It helps you better understand the demographics, interests, and behavior of your target customers.
Features of Google Analytics
- Analytics Intelligence - Google Analytics provides clarity and answers about data and business performance.
- Reporting - It offers users access to various reporting tools such as - audience reports, advertising reports, conversion reports, user flow reporting, and more. These tools can be used to understand customer behavior.
- Data Analysis and Visualisation - Google Analytics collects, organizes, and provides a visual representation of data from a website. Business owners can access the data anywhere and also have the option of using filters to customize how the data is grouped. Funnel analysis, segmentation, visualization and monitoring, and more are available to analyze data.
- Data Collection and Management - Google Analytics provides various services such as collection APIs, tag management support, data import, and custom variables to help businesses collect and manage their data.
- Data Activation - Google Analytics provides predictive analysis, demographic and interest data, app notifications and remote configurations, and a diagnostics tool that enables owners to make well-informed data-backed decisions.
- Integrations - Google Analytics allows users to integrate across different Google tools such as Google Ads, Surveys 360, Optimize 360, Google AdSense, and more