Automated emails are planned emails to be sent to the subscribers at specific time intervals or as a response to the action they performed on your website. For example, you can send an automated email to a user when they first register on your site, make an order or perform any other actions. This helps you to make the subscribers familiar with your brand and give them a personalized experience that can prove to be effective in the long run.
Types of Automated Emails
Benefits of email automation
- Saves time: You don’t have to hire someone and spend hours clicking ‘send’. Instead, you can use automated emails with triggering criteria, and the rest of everything will be handled by it.
- Helps in lead generation: Automated emails send useful information at the right time which might intrigue the recipients to learn more about your business. Hence, because of the engaging content, your customers will be one step closer to the end of the sales funnel.
- Boost sales- It helps you to determine the most effective and engaging content for your leads which eventually increases your sales.
- Meet the needs of the customers: You can set certain trigger criteria for your automated emails. For example, it will send an email as soon as someone registers on your website, makes an order, abandons their cart, or performs any other action on your site. This way each user gets a personalized email according to their needs.
- Implement a thought-out email strategy: Instead of sending bulk emails endlessly, you can set up an automated email flow that will make the subscribers familiar with your brand and they’ll end up being your loyal customers.