Inbound marketing focuses on attracting customers to the businesses rather than seeking out and approaching customers to sell products or services. Inbound marketing primarily focuses on creating meaningful, relevant content that offers value and addresses problems that consumers may have to naturally draw people to the business.
Inbound Marketing Strategies
- Create a blog. This is one of the best ways to create and publish content that can attract people to your website.
- Create visual content such as videos and infographics to attract people’s attention. This can also help build inbound links which can drive traffic from other websites to yours.
- Host webinars or online training sessions that people can attend for free. This allows the brand to get to know your business on a more personal level and it builds a relationship with potential customers.
- Focus on growing your presence through SEO techniques.
Benefits of Inbound marketing
- Inbound marketing can offer a higher return on investment as it brings leads to you. The Content Marketing Institute found that it provides 3x more leads per dollar as compared to traditional marketing tactics.
- It is much less expensive to undertake inbound marketing strategies.
- With inbound marketing, customers find the business on their own because it provides value to them, it helps to develop trust between the brand and customer as they derived some benefit from the company before making a purchase. It also helps to increase brand preference.
- If you optimize inbound marketing content developed for search engine ranking and search intent it will drive more traffic to your site and increase brand awareness.