Multi-store eCommerce platform allows you to build personalized eCommerce websites for brands, B2B, B2C, franchise, affiliates, co-branded stores, and more on an all-in-one interface using centralized administration. Simply put, this platform allows you to launch and manage multiple stores from a single platform. The multi-store eCommerce platform allows you to have centralized control on your products, and it simplifies the process of delivering unique content, branding, and pricing to multiple stores without the use of multiple logins.
As it helps you handle your product catalogs through a centralized database, any changes made to product details will simultaneously roll out to all your stores. By using this, you can easily expand your footprint into multiple ventures in the future and offer a unique shopping experience to the customers.
- You can create and manage multiple stores from one central dashboard.
- No product limit.
- It offers integrated marketing and SEO management.
- You can even target international markets with websites in other languages.
- You can create sales and target special days and holidays in different areas using custom looks.
- URLs and distinct branding.
Benefits of having a multi-channel for eCommerce
- Inventory management: This is one of the major areas where eCommerce holders face difficulties to maintain consistency. Here, multi-channel helps in the efficient handling of barcodes and updating prices with changes according to the market trend.
- Stock control: With multichannel integration, it is also possible to have an inbound stock control if you already have a running website/marketplace helping you merge your current listed stock with integration. Moreover, it is also beneficial in multi-stock management with no manual intervention and customizable for every channel.
- Marketplace management: multi-channel integration solution allows the incorporation of many marketplaces from one location. It gives a variety of benefits like integrating multiple stores with multiple countries, multiple marketplaces, and third-party website integration.
- Back-office automation: You never have to worry about manually setting up inventory, stock attributes, or monitoring the order operation of your online store. It works tremendously on sales, orders, and shipping.
- Sales-order processing: Achieve more with centralized sales order processing. This provides a one-stop solution for batch sales orders, payments, invoicing, printing, courier services, and notifications.