Magento is an eCommerce platform built on open-source technology that provides online dealers and merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the functionality, content, and look of their online store. Magento offers incredible advertising, SEO, and inventory management tools. With drag-and-drop capabilities and a user-friendly interface, you can easily build progressive web applications.
Magento's capacity to scale permits shops with a couple of items and basic requirements to handily extend to a huge number of items and complex custom conduct without changing platforms. It focuses on enhancing the customer’s experience by offering a variety of themes and plug-ins.
Benefits of using Magento
- Magento is easy to install and you can easily add plug-ins and additional layouts.
- Since it is an open-source technology, therefore it offers scalable and flexible eCommerce solutions.
- Powerful and cost-sensitive program.
- The best part of using Magento is that it offers various promotions and discounts during checkout.
- It provides more than 50 payment gateways.
- It allows you to deploy hybrid B2B and B2C models.
- Its personalized user interface allows you to build progressive web applications.
- It comes with seamless releases and security with cloud delivery.
Some of the reasons to choose Magento
- Tailor-made for online store: This platform offers all the essential features and functionality that an eCommerce platform needs.
- Attract more customers: Magento’s merchandising tools and design attract customers.
- Third-party integration: It allows for easy integration with payments gateways, shipping services, and sales channels that ensure that the online business grows in all aspects.
- Custom-friendly: It is beneficial for both big and small businesses as thousands of custom modules can be added without interfering with the source code.
- Mobile Commerce: This platform allows for the users to create mobile responsive websites.
- Extensive scalability: Scalability is the need of the hour when your customers are growing. Magneto helps to render this scalability for websites.
- You can customize the applications according to your business needs as there is a variety of in-built eCommerce features available on Magento.